my name is Ruth Segaud (pronounced ‘say-go’, don’t worry you’re not the first to ask) and I live in Scotland’s Fair City of Perth with my husband, Michael, our beautiful daughter, Thea, and our fur-baby, Jaffa the cat. If you love weddings as much as I do, feel free to have a nosy at our own Errol Park wedding on RMW.
I have worked in the wedding industry since 2011, running my music business – The Dotted Crotchets String Quartet. I genuinely LOVE weddings. I love working at weddings. I love being a guest at weddings. I love church weddings and barn weddings, Spring weddings and Winter weddings. I also love taking photographs, so moving into wedding photography was always the dream.
Things I love (other than weddings)…
- Scouting out second-hand shops to find hidden gems
- My daughter’s laugh and my husband’s attempts to make her laugh
- Water – I love being by the sea or a river
- Indoor greenery (there’s no such thing as too many plants!)
- A good scone and cup of tea