- The session will take place in your home, using as much natural light as possible.
- Newborn babies are at their sleepiest in the first two weeks, so this would be the perfect time to have a photography session, ideally when your baby is 7 – 14 days old.
- The shoot will last approximately 1.5hrs, with time for nappy changes and feeding.
- Travel is included within 20 miles of Perth city centre, although I am happy to travel further (an additional charge may apply).
- You will receive a minimum of 40 high resolution digital files from the session, with full printing rights.
- The images will be available to download from an online password protected gallery.
- It is recommended that you book the session once you have had your 20 week scan, I will then block out some session times in the month surrounding your due date and the exact date will be confirmed once your little one has arrived.
- In preparation for the session I will send you a few useful tips for making the most out of the shoot.
- The session must be booked and completed within 12 months of payment. Availability for a session varies from week to week, but Ruth will help find a suitable date.